Thursday 23 June 2011

Something i really want to say to him....

huhu..Over critical minds and super judgmental intellects, strain out any appreciation for love. Romance loses its way, somewhere down the line and 'I'll be waiting for you' turns to 'food's in the fridge, I'll be late. Don't wait up for me.' Simple words of love, no longer tease your senses and neither do they light up your face with a smile. The problem lies, not in the repetitively spoken words, but in the lack of passion with which they come out. If you say every words as you mean, the words would work like magic. I mean, words are all that you have to take the heart away, isn't it?! Use these love things to say to your boyfriend, with your heart to rekindle the lost love. 

Sweet Things...

Sometimes the obvious 'I love you', can make the person smile. Love things to say to your boyfriend can be written on small message cards that come with flowers or on greeting cards too. Leave these in his bag or on the fridge or in a place where it's not supposed to be (but he will go there for some reason). An off guard 'I love you' note, will be the most treasured one.
  • I miss you when you aren't with me.
  • I love how you love me.
  • You are my endless melody.
  • How many stars did God steal from the sky when he made your eyes?
  • I'm lost. Will you keep me?
  • If you were my cheese, I'd want to be your macaroni.
  • If I could wish for one thing on this planet, I would wish for your lips to touch mine, without a question, without a sound.
  • You are my endless love.
  • I get goosebumps down my spine, every time you warp your arms around me.
  • When I close my eye in the night, all I see is you around me.
  • I love smelling the scent of you that lingers on my clothes after we part.
  • You are the most wonderful guy I've ever met.
  • I love the way you make me feel.
  • You make me feel complete.
  • Everyday with you is worth every star in the sky.

Usually we women love all the cute mushy romantic things. But men too secretly dwell on bouts of romance. Light up the place with candles and hold him as close to you as possible. Whisper these love things to tell your boyfriend in his ear, and trust me, they will find a way to his heart.
  • If I were blind, within my heart I could still see the beauty that is you.
  • You are the love of my life.
  • Every time I see you, you look more handsome.
  • You are the reason my sun rises every morning.
  • If it was not for you, my world would fall apart.
  • I wanted to say something, but I forgot when I saw you.
  • I love you so much.
  • I could hold you forever.
  • Love, it's time to rise and shine.
  • Sunshine, its morning already.
  • The glow in your eyes is the secret ingredient of my happiness.
  • It's hard to find the sweetest thing to say, when I have the most sweetest person standing next to me.
Nice Romantic Things....

Love things to say to your boyfriend, can be an honest show of gratitude too. Show him what he really means to you, with the most carefully chosen words.
  • Thank you for loving me and being who you are.
  • You are my genie in a bottle, because you make all my wishes come true.
  • I love the way you look at me.
  • I love to hold you in my arms.
  • You are the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.
  • If God gave me a chance to relive my life, I will rewind to the time I first met you, and freeze it forever.
  • I love looking in your eyes.
  • My world is empty without you.
  • I love the way you brighten up the room.
  • Your love is the clouds that cover my world.
  • I believe in you.
  • I found you, and I've found my soul mate.
You may find a plethora of love things to say to your boyfriend on greeting cards, through movie quotes and even through online searches. The truth remains, that words spoken with love can only be heard by your lover. If you genuinely mean, what you say, then the love shall be reciprocated too. So, these words are your chance of reaping the returns of love for eternity, if you sow with integrity. huh yeahh!! welcome to world of love!! can we?? huhu

By 
Published: 2/1/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment